PCI-DSS 4.0 Puts Client-Side Security at the Forefront
Avoid costly mistakes with Reflectiz compliance solution for PCI-DSS 4.0
Are You Ready for v4 of PCI-DSS?
Only 28% of organizations have achieved full PCI compliance, and failure to comply will result in hefty penalties and loss of reputation. The new PCI-DSS v4 has already started to take effect and includes multiple changes and new requirements. The deadline to achieve full compliance is Q1 2025.
Maintain Constant PCI-DSS Compliance
Reflectiz offers a smart solution that is purpose-built to handle PCI-DSS compliance, without adding heavy resource investment to the mix. The solution provides an all-in-one platform as required for client-side risks, tampering, inventory creation, checkout risks, and third-party apps as laid out in sections 6 and 11 of the new PCI-DSS regulations, and more.
As a leading security solution for website risk, Reflectiz will detect any advanced attacks on your checkout pages, including malicious iframes, web-skimming code, data harvesting, and more.
With Reflectiz, you can:
- Maintain a complete inventory of all third- and fourth-party scripts
- Monitor which third-party applications have access to payment and credit card data
- Conduct a fully authenticated vulnerability scan to reach inaccessible locations
- Activate a change and tamper detection mechanism to alert unauthorized modifications
- Easily track changes in your payment and checkout pages
- Generate compliance reports for audits by the PCI’s Quality Security Assessor (QSA)
PCI-DSS Compliance is Never One and Done
Compliance is a constant operation, involving a continual process of identifying risks, implementing mitigation, and applying continuous monitoring in order to locate blind spots and vulnerabilities before they become serious threats.