Exclusive Webinar Recording – Attackers Inside Your Code
The Next Generation of Website Threats:
July 1st Recorded Webinar by Reflectiz
Thank you all for registering and participating our July 2020 webinar, hosted by Idan Cohen – Reflectiz CEO.
In this webinar we took you to a learning journey about the invisible dangers of third-party apps on websites.
Watch a this step by step video recording* to understand all about detection, notable attacks and mitigation methods. We will explore more about the Magecart attacks methodology. We will also help you learn why organizations are accountable for third-parties and find out how to avoid these risks before they happen.
* The webinar recording starts with a 2 minutes delay
- Some background about myself
- Major third-party related attacks and events
- Third-party code technical overview
- Client-side risk exposure
- Why we’re all using third-party apps
- How attackers gain access to your users’ data
- Meet the Magecart cybercrime gang
- Type of attacks you cannot afford to miss
- What’s web-skimming?
- The new cyber arms race
- All the way from CSP to WAF
- Ask the experts: Open Q&A session
If you have any questions, please use the contact us form or email us: email@example.com
We are all looking forward to seeing you on our next webinar. For more details, please visit our Events Page