Reflectiz is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our
R&D group as a Data Architect
The job is to our TLV office.
As a Data Architect, you will :
- Design and develop analytics products, data visualization, and data solutions while working in a fast-changing environment
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of our systems, environments, and tools.
- solve complex data problems.
- 5+Years of Hands on Expertise in large-scale development in NodeJS – Must
- 5+ years of Hands on Experience as a backend/data engineer
- Experience in designing, developing large scale data processing systems
- Experience with large-scale distributed databases.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, Redis, ScyllaDB, Redshift, etc)
- deep technical understanding and discussion of databases, software and service design, systems, and storage.
- Experience building Data warehouse and/or data lakes.
- Pro-active and independent achiever, self-learner, able to handle a task from idea to production
- Passionate & influential engineer with a positive “can-do” attitude and high communication skills.