Strategic Partnerships Executive
Location - Ramat Gan, Israel
- Build, maintain, and support strong relationships with key partners
- Analyze and identify areas that are under-performing, and work with the wider marketing team to support our partners.
- Research, identify, and recruit new partnerships.
- Collaborate with Marketing and product teams to ensure that the partners have all the latest product updates and releases.
- Taking part in analyzing client’s performance, up-sales, and optimization process.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Partnerships roles, in B2B cyber industry or SAAS Tech companies.
- Experience with sales roles dealing with Global partnerships /clients
- Strong communication skills with C-suite, customers, colleagues and subordinates Management of business development activities
- Experience with development of the global partner network.
- Experience in creation of OME and ISV partnerships agreements.
- Strategic thinking, extremely independent.
- Self-motivated results oriented and Goal-driven individual
- Proficiency in English and Hebrew – verbal and written