Department - Sales
Location - Boston, USA
Join our US office in Boston!
Our ideal candidate is confident talking to CISO’s or Security leaders and can be highly technical when talking to Security Engineers and Architects. We’re looking for someone who is eager to work in a product lead & fast-growing early-stage startup and wants to make an impact!
This is an exciting opportunity to be the foundational player of the sales engineering team!
- Build our technical sales flow, and determine KPIs.
- Be the customer’s technical point of contact throughout the sales process.
- Create and lead powerful discussions and demos that clearly perform a technical deep dive on Reflectiz’s product.
- Manage end-to-end proofs-of-concept (PoCs) and RFP’s- communicate with potential customers by handling, supporting, and clarifying technical needs.
- Partner with the Sales Director to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals.
- Effectively communicate customer needs to the Product & R&D teams for future product enhancements. Provide a competitive analysis.
- Ability to partner with Channel Manager and Sales Reps to help evangelize within partner ecosystem.
- 3+ years as technical customer-facing Sales Engineer (Pre-sale, Post-Sale Engineer, R&D).
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to creatively explain complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- “Start-up oriented” – hungry, self-motivated, passionate about sales and technology, ability to work for a young & dynamic environment, can work independently but be a team player.
- Location in Boston would be a preferred, as we plan to move to Hybrid environment with office space by the end of the calendar year.
- Experience with Cloud-based SaaS Security products is a plus.