Department - Sales
Location - Boston, USA or Hybrid
Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales professional with a “can do” attitude and has demonstrated success in the cyber security market.
As the owner of our business in the region, you will be responsible for building the new business sales strategy, executing business plan, building partner relationships from scratch and prospecting into new accounts
As the first Account Executive in North America, this is a tremendous opportunity to manage a large geography of small and midsize accounts and be the foundational player at an early-stage growth company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership for sales targets in the defined territory.
- Execution of all aspects of regional sales, including sales planning, daily performance metrics and sales forecasting.
- Develop and close new strategic business opportunities in key accounts, onboarding with support and healthy renewals with the help of customer success.
- Oversee the lead development process for the region and ensure new leads are reached out to in a timely manner and followed up through the lead qualification process.
- Work closely with marketing on activities that will further drive lead generation and build and expand pipeline value.
- Interact with members of product, support & marketing departments to ensure new and existing customer requirements are exceeded.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in selling in the US, with a SaaS solution product company and track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Proficiency and proven success in building a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and sales plan that has exceeded plan goals.
- A proven track record of building mindshare and market share by way of implementing a successful channel strategy.
- Successful experience of full sales cycle from account planning, lead generation to qualification, fulfillment, and closing/procurement.
- Strong team player with experience working with business development, customer success, pre-sales and marketing.
- Location in the greater Boston area is preferred. We currently have space in WeWork Boston located next to Government Center.
- Cyber security experience is a plus.