US Account Executive
Department - Sales
Location - Boston, USA or Hybrid
Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales professional and has demonstrated success in the cyber security market. As the owner of our business in the territory, you will be responsible for building the new business sales strategy, executing business plan, building partner relationships from scratch and prospecting into new accounts.
This is a tremendous opportunity to manage a large geography of small and midsize accounts and be the foundational player at an early-stage growth company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership for sales targets in the defined territory.
- Execution of all aspects of sales motion including sales planning, daily performance metrics and sales forecasting.
- Full cycle sales from initial discovery calls, POC’s, onboarding with support and healthy renewals with the help of customer success.
- Oversee the lead development process for the region, ensure new leads are reached out to in a timely manner and followed up through the lead qualification process.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in selling in the US, with a SaaS product and track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Proficiency and proven success in building a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and sales plan.
- A track record of building mindshare and creating a new market within an industry.
- Successful experience of full sales cycle from account planning, lead generation to qualification and closing/procurement.
- Strong team player with experience working with business development, customer success, pre-sales engineering and marketing.
- Location in the greater Boston area is preferred, in office 3 days a week at convenient Government Center location.
- Cyber security experience is a plus.